Want to Enjoy Your Day at the Zoo? Donald Trump’s Son Can Tell You How
In his latest Instagram post, Donald Trump wrote: 'You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work'.
File photo of Donald Trump Jr. (Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump's eldest son appeared to liken migrants to dangerous animals, his latest controversial remarks on desperate people seeking to enter the US.
"You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work," Donald Trump Jr wrote in a post on Instagram.
Trump's father has doubled down on his pledge to build a wall on the border with Mexico, leading to a partial shutdown of the US government.
The president himself has described some migrants in similar terms, saying in May last year that: "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are, these aren't people, these are animals."
The Instagram post by Trump Jr — who has previously drawn fire for comparing Syrian refugees to a bowl of potentially deadly Skittles candy —drew criticism on social media. "This is racism on steroids," one user wrote on Twitter, while another tweeted: "The only zoo animal is Junior himself."
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao Meet in London, She Says ‘Jahan Main Jaati Hu Wahi Chale Aate Ho’
- Amazon Beauty Presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- MH370 Disappearance: Mysterious 90 Kg Load Added to Cargo List After Takeoff