A chocolate coloured Labrador had the vets shocked after he came to them with a meter of lead lodged inside him.
The dog’s life was saved after vets did an emergency surgery on him in order to remove the ribbons attached to the biscuits, which were apparently causing a fatal blockage.
A wealthy couple from London is looking for a 'live-in dog carer' to look after Milo and Oscar, their two golden retrievers.
Take care of your canine friend in this scorching summer!
After 26 Nurses, 3 Doctors Test Positive for Covid-19, Mumbai Hospital Declared Containment Zone
14-month-old Son of Labourer Couple With No Travel History on Ventilator After Contracting Coronavirus
Shadow Boxing or Fight Against Covid-19? Amid Crisis, K'taka-Kerala Border Closure Sparks Debate
Coronavirus Can Last on Face Masks for a Week, Banknotes for Days: Study