After some notable smartphone launches (Poco M3, Realme X7, series and more) last month, several OEMs have confirmed the arrival of new devices in March 2021. In a few days, the Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi will unveil the next-gen Redmi Note 10 series. Samsung has also announced the launch of the Samsung Galaxy M12 and Samsung Galaxy A32 in India. Other devices from Asus and Oppo will debut this month. Without any delay, here are some notable smartphone are slated to launch in March 2021.
1. Redmi Note 10 seriesThe Redmi Note 10 series will launch in India and globally on March 4. Xiaomi sub-brand has confirmed the series will feature a 120Hz display, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset for gaming, Gorilla Glass protection on the front panel, and IP52 rating for dust and water resistance. Moreover, one of the smartphones will carry a 108-megapixel primary camera. As per old reports, the series will comprise the vanilla Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
2. Samsung Galaxy M12Samsung has announced that the new Samsung Galaxy M12 will launch in India on March 11, less than a month after the phone surfaced on the official Samsung Vietnam site, where its full specifications were revealed. The smartphone will be reportedly priced under Rs 12,000 in the country. Some of the notable features of the upcoming Galaxy M12 include a 90Hz display with a waterdrop-style notch for the selfie camera, a 6,000mAh battery, and a quad rear camera setup that is headlined by a 48-megapixel primary sensor.
3. Asus ROG Phone 5Asus is set to launch its next gaming smartphone, the Asus ROG Phone 5 on March 10. It s expected to be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset and feature a 6.7-inch FHD+ display with Android 11 out-of-the-box. It will reportedly carry a 6,000mAh battery – the same size as the ROG Phone 3 – but with support for 65W fast charging. The Asus ROG Phone 5 is expected to arrive in India, and currently, Asus India is promoting the smartphone on its website.
4. Oppo Find X3Oppo has confirmed the launch of the next-generation Oppo Find X3 globally on March 11. The series will reportedly include Oppo Find X3 Pro, Oppo Find X3 Neo, and Oppo Find X3 Lite. The company may include the regular Oppo Find X3 as well. The specifications of the upcoming Oppo Find X3 series remain unclear, though the company had earlier revealed the presence of Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. The flagship mobile processor may feature on the Oppo Find X3 Pro.
5. Realme GT 5GThe Realme GT 5G launch will take place in China on March 4. The smartphone will reportedly carry a Snapdragon 888 chipset, 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and a 120Hz display. Recently, the Realme GT 5G's retail box image also leaked on the Chinese micro-blogging platform Weibo. It is unclear whether the device will arrive in India soon.
6. Vivo S9, Vivo S9eThe Vivo S9 series will go official in China on March 3. The upcoming S-series will include the vanilla Vivo S9 and Vivo S9e. Notably, the Vivo S9 is also rumoured to be the first smartphone with MediaTek Dimensity 1100 chipset, under the hood. Other specs of the phone could include a 6.5-inch 90Hz AMOLED display, a 4,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support, and a 64-megapixel camera at the back. It is unclear whether the device will debut in India soon.
7. Other expected smartphonesRecently, OnePlus announced that something new" will occur on March 8. The company would likely announce the launch date of the upcoming OnePlus 9 series and the OnePlus Watch. Old reports have suggested their launch on March 23. Notably, Realme is also teasing the arrival of Realme 8 with a 108-megapixel camera. The Moto G10 and Moto G30 could also launch in India in the first week of March, as per tipster Mukul Sharma.