Contest 1 - winners
Network18's thought leadership campaign, ‘Swabhiman Bharat’ highlights indigenous successes, seeks solutions and creates influential conversations around Aatmanirbharta. From bringing stories of innovations & brands accomplishing wonders, #SwabhimanBharat also encouraged its viewers to participate in the #DilSeProud contest, which was meant to celebrate the spirit of a self-reliant India.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to the 4 separate Contests conducted by TV18 Broadcast Limited ("Company") under the tagline, #SwabhimanBharat and any other hashtag under the same contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”).
2. Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate in the Contest. Company reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
3. This contest will be conducted on such day/dates as may be communicated by the Company on its twitter handle/social media pages of Company. The winners will be announced on Twitter /social media pages on such day/date(s) as may be communicated by the Company on its twitter handle/social media pages. (“Term/Contest Day”).
4. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only and who have attained the age of 18 on the day of the Contest.
5. Employees of Company & its subsidiaries/group companies as well as those companies & their subsidiaries sponsoring the Contest/Contest prizes and their families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
1. Company shall post information /questions seeking responses/posts from the participants during the Term through its Twitter/social media handle/page. The information /questions shall be such as may be communicated on the social media /twitter handles of the Company.
2. The participants would need to submit their reply (as a comment to Company’s social media post/tweet only wherein question has been posted) using hashtag #SwabhimanBharat and/or any other hashtag (#) under the contest, as specified at the time of contest announcement on Twitter/social media handle. The correct answer in case of questions would be announced at the end of the contest.
3. Contestants need to post/tweet their answers strictly as per the timelines as mentioned in the Contest to qualify for a chance to win.
4. In case of a contest with multiple questions, participants will have to answer correctly all of the Contest’s questions to qualify for a chance to win. Out of all the correct entries, Company will select 3 lucky winners randomly selected at their sole discretion and the same will be announced at the time specified at such time as may have been announced at the time of announcement of the contest.
5. The First, Second and Third winner(s) of each contest shall win gift e-voucher(s) worth Rs 2000/-, Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 1000/- respectively. By accepting the prize, winners agrees to be responsible for all applicable taxes associated with acceptance of the prize, if any applicable.
6. The discretion of selecting/shortlisting the winner(s) lies solely with Company and it cannot be challenged under any circumstance. The decision of Company in this matter will be final and binding and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of the selection and the Contest itself from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
7. By entering the Contest, participants grant Company a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce the Tweet shared/tweeted by the participants, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, and any other standard purposes. Company will not be required to pay any consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
8. The winner may also be required to send (by post or email) copies of the following documents to Company (Identification documents) before being entitled to receive the prize: i.e. Identity Proof, Current Address Proof, Copy of PAN. The winners will be required to share their mobile number and email address to claim the prize.
9. Company shall make reasonable efforts to confirm the identity of the selected participant. However, if the verification of the identity of the participant is not possible due to any reason(s) including but not limited to, the inability to contact the participant, submission of incomplete documents, incorrect information of the participant or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Company, Company shall be entitled to forfeit the entitlement of the winner(s) and select an alternate winner in its place.
10. The mode and mechanism of the prize disbursal will be communicated to the winner by Company.
11. Company reserves the right to cancel any part or the entire Contest.
12. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle you to win a prize.
13. Company shall not be liable for any warranty either expressed or implied concerning the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prize.
14. The Management of Company & its subsidiaries/group companies reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
15. Nothing here in amounts to a commitment or representation by Company to conduct further or other schemes/contest.
16. It is the sole responsibility of the participants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this contest as per the applicable law in of the territory where they reside.
17. We are fully committed to following laws related to the collection of personal data. You are required to give us the correct details about yourself and Company will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect for any wrong addresses submitted.
18. The decision of Company and / or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the contest, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the contest from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
19. Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Contest without giving any reason and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or postponement.
20. By participating in the Contest, you release Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and others associated with the implementation and/or operation of the Contest, from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage including punitive, incidental, or consequential damages claimed to be caused by your participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including any dispute arising out of all matters with respect to the contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.