Home » Videos » News18 Shorts » Anaesthesia Overdose During Hair Transplant Surgery Allegedly Kills Man

Anaesthesia Overdose During Hair Transplant Surgery Allegedly Kills Man

Jun 08, 2016 01:58 PM IST India India
Share

Anaesthesia overdose during a hair transplant surgery in Chennai led to the death of a final year MBBS student Santosh Kumar. The surgery was done at the Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Centre. The Centre in Nungambakkama is a salon that has a license only for hair cutting and styling and not for conducting surgical procedures. Santosh's parents have demanded action against the doctor and the anaesthetist who performed the medical procedure.

Loading