Home » Videos » News18 Shorts » Over 200 People Hospitalised After Consuming Contaminated Sweets in Madhya Pradesh

Over 200 People Hospitalised After Consuming Contaminated Sweets in Madhya Pradesh

Oct 25, 2018 11:58 AM IST India India
Share

Over 200 people fell sick after consuming contaminated sweets during the occasion of Sharad Purnima in Madhya Pradesh’s Damoh. After consuming the sweets, they complained of vomiting and diarrhea. The patients, including children, were then hospitalised.

Loading