follow us on
reach us on app store
news18
» » News18 Shorts

Watch: Fire at Gwalior Hospital’s Neonatal Ward

May 30, 2018 11:08 PM IST India India
Share

A baby had a narrow escape in the neonatal ward of a Gwalior hospital as a machine there caught fire but went unnoticed for some time. CCTV footage shows an infant lying on top of a phototherapy machine, which burst into flames due to a short circuit. There were no attendants in sight as the fire started grew steadily for a sometime. A nurse finally showed up, averting what could have been a huge tragedy. There were 23 infants in the ward

Countdown To Elections Results
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results