Glenn Maxwell addresses the press after his scintillating ton in the second T20I against India in Bangalore.
Fire broke out in a photo studio due to short circuit in Pahghar districtâ€™s Nala Sopara town in Maharashtra. In the incident that happened on the night of January 4. No casualties were reported. Fire tenders reached the spot and doused the fire
The T20 series so far has been a mixed bag for the 20-year-old, who took two crucial wickets in the abandoned second T20 here on Friday after getting hammered in the opening game at the Gabba.
4 years since PM Modi launched the Swachhta Abhiyan. Its time for a reality check on the cleanliness campaign. CNN-NEWS 18 travels to ground zero - PM's parliamentary constituency to examine whether the mass movement has delivered or not and where Varanasi ranks in terms of cleanliness.
Reliance Industries as part of its commitment to circular economy has launched R. Elan â€“ Fashion for Earth.
A baby had a narrow escape in the neonatal ward of a Gwalior hospital as a machine there caught fire but went unnoticed for some time. CCTV footage shows an infant lying on top of a phototherapy machine, which burst into flames due to a short circuit. There were no attendants in sight as the fire started grew steadily for a sometime. A nurse finally showed up, averting what could have been a huge tragedy. There were 23 infants in the ward
Campuses across the country are witnessing an alarming rise of moral policing wherein students are being told what to wear. Students of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology undertook a protest after authorities ban students from wearing shorts and short skirts in the hostel mess.